What to know before you go:
- This eco-friendly luxury safari lodge is set amidst lush greenery overlooking the Bhavgad Hills and a large seasonal pond and is approx. 3 Kms from Khutwanda Gate and 10 Kms from Moharli Gate
- What we love:
- The night safaris and walking trails has us smitten and how!
- Sipping on ‘Chai’ watching the sunset over the expansive waters of the Irai Lake and Breakfast by the seasonal pond is our favourite
- The Farm-to-table experience where the food is cooked ceremoniously on ‘Mitti Chulas’ is lip-smacking
About the property:
Snuggled amidst lush greens at Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve, this eco-friendly luxury safari lodge is steeped in the spirit of rare solitude of the tropical dry deciduous Tadoba forest. The safari lodge sits comfortably amids the wealth of flaura, fauna and wildlife which includes tigers of course and others like the leopard, sloth bear, hyena, jackal, wild dog, nilgai and sambar. The lodges offers a plethora of bespoke experiences. For wildlife experiences, the lodge provides safaris in customized jeeps with experienced drivers and guides/spotters. Experience nature traeks and forest trails and witness the fresh pug marks trails, gaze at grazing deer and bouncing boars and snatch glimpses of colorful birds while you head up to enjoy gorgeous views of Tadoba. Book a romantic for your partner at 'The Machan' or 'By the pool' which is a romantic bespoke experience according to your preference with a beautiful setting enhanced by scores of lanterns, a bonfire and an open barbecue under the star-lit skies. You can also enjoy a rustic evening at 'Limkheda'- a village ensemble, read about jungle adventures in the ‘jhopdis’. Afternoons are best spent on the ‘charpai’ with yourr favourite book. Sip a cocktail by the pool after a tiring safari ride and engage yourself in the captivating wildlife documentaries screened at the lounge every evening.
Experience the safari living at Limban with ultimate luxury and modern comforts. The urban rustic decor emanates the intricate visuals of the secrets of nature and is thoughtfully created from local materials, designed in metal and khaki canvas, merging seamlessly with the landscape. They are raised on a 4 feet platform to ensure insulation from the ground heat. The lodge comprises of 4 canvas tents, 1 VIP canvas Tent, 4 cabins, 4 cottages and 1 Canopy Suite. The rooms have a verandah with a large seating area overlooking bamboo thickets, Bhavgad Hills and the watering hole. The culinary experience is just like revelry at Limban. Indulge your taste buds in local Indian cuisine, with hand picked vegetables from the organic farm, cooked ceremoniously on ‘Mitti Chulas’ in age old Indian traditional spices that heal the body and soul. The nearest safari gates are - Khutwanda Gate which 3 Kms from the property, Mohurli Gate is the oldest entrance to the park, which is located approx. 10 km from the resort, Junona Gate is located approx. 10 km from the resort, close to the Mohurli Gate - Morning and afternoon gypsy safaris in the core are available from all these gate.
- If cancellations are made between 0 -15 days prior to the arrival, the total amount will be non-refundable instead we can offer an extension for your booking for a validity of 6 months. Please not extended bookings can not be availed on the festive dates.
- If cancellations are made between 60 days or more days prior to arrival 10% of the total amount will not be refundable
- Preponing or postponing dates after initial confirmation of the booking will only be possible depending on the availability of the rooms (not applicable for festive dates)
- Cancellations on safaris are non-refundable as per the government. Date change/ reschedule/ transfer of the safaris is not permitted by TATR government authority.
- Safaris can not be preponed or postponed