What to know before you go?
- A jungle lodge snuggled amidst lush greens and abundant wildlife with a touch of colonialism as a tribute to the Mumbai born British poet and novelist Rudyard Kipling, who wrote the Jungle Book.
- Surprise your partner by cooking a personalized meal with the help of the chef and dining under a canopy of stars
- Activities like jungle safari, visiting the chambal crocodile dundee, heading to the local market and visitng the famous Trinetra (three eyed) Ganesh temple are must-dos while here
- Dont forget to try your hand at riding a tractor or tilling the fields. Visit the farmer's fields and dig up some seasonal vegetables
- For rejuvenation indulge in the wellness treatments at Niyama The Spa. You can even spend a beautiful evening here with a cup of coffee/ tea and your favorite book
About the property:
Once in a while, all of us crave a getaway that’s all about unwinding. The Kipling Jungle Lodge on the threshold of Ranthambore National Park is a tranquil haven to recharge one's mind, body and soul. The Jungle Lodge is nestled amidst a wealth of flaura, fauna and wildlife which includes tigers ofcourse. The serene ambience, sometimes interrupted by the resonating sound of wild animals and birds, is such a far cry from the dirt and grime of city life. The lodge has been crafted in the form of cottages in natural stone. The Jungle Lodge comprises of 12 Hideaway Garden Cottages located on the ground floor and 4 Junior Suites. The highlight of this accommodation is an ornate outdoor open shower and a private garden.
Within the Lodge, they offer various dining options: 'Pavilion Restaurant' - the dining room where main meals are served. Then there is 'Champa Courtyard'- an outdoor dining area - the ideal place to soak up the morning sun or bar-be-que during winter evenings. 'Forester Bar & Library' is a cosy space with comfortable sofas to enjoy that cocktail and catch up on that unfinished book. And 'The Greens' is a lovely area at the Lodge which has outdoor recreational activity. For rejuvenation, loose yourself for a while and indulge in exquisite wellness treatment at - Niyama The Spa - it comes from the Sanskrit translation of ‘control of the outer senses’. Indulge in activites like - Jungle Safari, head for a river safari and spot the amazing abundance of wild life here – the Gharials, Marsh Crocodiles, Turtles, striped Hyenas and foxes. And how can we forget - Pamper your partner by cooking up an amazing Indian meal with the help of the chef. The property also supports nearby schools and has also instituted a Scholarship to assist in the education of underprivileged young girls. A short 5 minutes drive to school and you join the students as they go through their day at school and yes – teach them a subject that is of interest to you!
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating229 Reviews
Located on the ground floor, these well-lit rooms have a comfortable front sit-out, leading into the room. With some 475sq.ft of covered space and another 250 sq.ft. of garden area, each room comes with air conditioning, 48” flat screen tv, mini bar and tea/coffeemaker. The large and spacious rooms are well appointed and come with a separate closet area, individual WC and shower areas, running hot and cold water.
Upto 2 Adults Breakfast Included
Named after the Horse, Elephant,Cow and Peacock – animals which are synonymous with Rajasthan - each of the Junior Suites offers a total private space of 650 sq ft and another 350 sq. ft of garden area.The Living area comes with a relaxing couch, a 48’’ flatscreen tv and the tea/coffee maker and leads to the well-lit bedroom and the private garden. The highlight of this category is an ornate outdoor open shower and the spacious twin sink bathroom.
Upto 2 Adults Breakfast Included